Sat 18th Sept sprints group and older middle distance group Hole in the wall 10am. Sun 19th Sept Hole in the wall 11am everyone
Tue 21st Sept Bogies at 4 for anyone who’s free. Everyone else 6.45 at the Hole in the wall.
Thur 23rd Sept 5pm long run from Hole in the wall for older middle distance group. Everyone else HITW at 6.45.
Bright, hi viz tops are needed from now on. Dig out the little flashy lights and the mini torches!!
Keep safe everyone
Re: cross country leagues
· All athletes participating in a league will be awarded 10 points, the winner will receive 21 points, 2nd 19, 3rd 18 down to 1 point for 20th.
· Awards will be made to the top six in each age group after the points are accumulated on completion of the 3 league competitions.
· Athletes MUST compete in a minimum of 2 league races to be eligible for an award.
· Entry Fee for cross country leagues is €3 payable on the day unless alternative arrangements are agreed.
Even Age/Uneven Age Championships
The top 12 individuals in each age group will awarded medals and represent the County in U11 to U19’s and 3 clubs teams will also be awarded medals.
· Entry forms will be circulated in advance and closing date will be one week in advance of the competition date
· Entry fee €4 per individual with the total payment for all competitors made by cheque or bank transfer.
Sat 11th Sept HITW 10am sprints group plus 2007 and older middle distance group.
Sun 12th Sept HITW 11am everyone
Tue 14th Sept bogies at 4 for anyone who’s free, everyone else HITW at 7
Thur 16th Sept HITW at 7pm everyone.
First cross country races are planned for Sunday 26th September and probably will be in Lusk.
Fiona and Edel are competing at the National masters track & field championships in Santry today. Best of luck to you both!
Sat 4th Sept Hole in the wall 10am( note time) athletes born 2009 and older.
Sun 5th Sept Hole in the wall 11am everyone
Tue 7th Sept Bogies at 4 for anyone who’s free. Everyone else Hole in the Wall 7pm.
Thur 9th Sept Hole in the Wall 7pm everyone
Plans are well advanced to have our first cross country races for the younger athletes on Sunda 19th September. No venue or timetable yet but Hold That Date!!!