Re: cross country leagues
· All athletes participating in a league will be awarded 10 points, the winner will receive 21 points, 2nd 19, 3rd 18 down to 1 point for 20th.
· Awards will be made to the top six in each age group after the points are accumulated on completion of the 3 league competitions.
· Athletes MUST compete in a minimum of 2 league races to be eligible for an award.
· Entry Fee for cross country leagues is €3 payable on the day unless alternative arrangements are agreed.
Even Age/Uneven Age Championships
The top 12 individuals in each age group will awarded medals and represent the County in U11 to U19’s and 3 clubs teams will also be awarded medals.
· Entry forms will be circulated in advance and closing date will be one week in advance of the competition date
· Entry fee €4 per individual with the total payment for all competitors made by cheque or bank transfer.