Due to the expected very cold weather on Thursday night we have decided to cancel training. Some of our coaches and a good few of the athletes are unwell and it will give everyone a chance to regroup for the weekend. Please circulate in case some people miss the messsge. The secondary schoolgroup are going to run after school and are making their own arrangements.
We had intended to do some races for the younger children on Sunday in the park but we will now do them on Tuesday night in NIA. The cake race will go ahead on Sat in the park. The selected course will be dependent on the ground conditions. Everyone should bring a wrapped prize( max value 5 euro) . If you are a baker this is your chance to shine!!