Please find below Results for 11th, 13th and 18th June.
Due to the restricted numbers it has been decided that U12 – U14 athletes can only contest a total of 3 events and U14-U19 athletes ONLY 4 events.
ALL Parents MUST wear a face covering and ALL athletes U14-U19 MUST do likewise when not competing.
STRICTLY ONLY 1 parent/guardian to attend. Please advise your athletes and the 1 parent/guardian attending not to arrive before 8pm this evening and not to park on roadway or yellow lines as they will be clamped.
· On all competition days, athletes MUST NOT arrive any earlier than the Arrival time highlighted in yellow on the timetables and leave immediately after the event. This is to comply as best we can with the restricted numbers we are allowed at any one time in the competition area. PLEASE COMMUNICATE THIS TO YOUR ATHLETES and PARENT/GUARDIAN attending.
· ONLY 1 parent/guardian can accompany an athlete to any venue
· I understand athletes U17/18/129 can enter the Leinster Championships but please be advised entry for Nationals is through the Dublin Championships and only 3 qualify through the Regional (Dublin) Championships in each event. Due to the restrictive numbers, there will be no direct entry into Nationals for U17/18/19’s this year.
· Athletes, parents and officials MUST complete the online health questionnaire no earlier than the evening before or on the morning of each and every competition day through the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7Ll_cmbg2_pnGoTn8yenyGkZhJLfFwwpztJimbt8xdl2gag/viewform?usp=sf_link Please circulate to your members the attached guidelines which everyone MUST adhere to.
· NO parking beyond the entrance gates.
· Officials are permitted to park in spaces near the track.
· Parking available in the school, to the right of the entrance gate or in the nearby industrial estate off the Greenhills Road which is 5/6 minutes walk from the track. Please exit the car park after the event.
· Do NOT park on the road or footpaths